Ahrma Vintage Trials At Donner Pass

swooshdave

Just coming home from Donner Pass. For those of you who didn't know there was a two day vintage trials down there. For us up in Portland that meant a 4 day trip but worth every last second.

http://tinyurl.com/29wmaf

http://tinyurl.com/3xbjur

As you can see from some of the pictures, the scenery was spectacular and the traps were outstanding. There was a huge variety of trials bikes. Everything from a DMW (Richard Mann brought that one out. He said it was his wife, Kay's) and a Saracen (I know, I had to look it up too) to tons of really Ariels and Gold Stars along with a ton of Sherpa Ts (and even some Alpinas).

This was easily the best trials I've ever been too (granted that's not every many) and I can't recommend going to this more highly. If you could only go to one trial a year, this would be my choice.

You had to mention IN n OUT !!!! . Of all the things I miss after leaving cali a few years ago , besides the weather in Lake arrowhead , I miss

double/doubles the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the uninformed ... if god made a burger !!!!!! Quality 2nd to none !

Glenn

Single cheeseburger, animal-style for me.

Sadly, one of the only redeeming qualities about that great state. :lol:

You had to mention IN n OUT !!!! . Of all the things I miss after leaving cali a few years ago , besides the weather in Lake arrowhead , I miss

double/doubles the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the uninformed ... if god made a burger !!!!!! Quality 2nd to none !

Glenn