Stolen Birmingham

cota315r

Hi

Stolen sometime during the night of 1st/2nd August.

There can't be that many of these old crossers around. It was set up as an enduro when it was stolen and had a Q plate on it. I have a frame number if needed. It has a few identifying features. It has the bore and stroke scratched onto the cylinder from when I got it re-bored. Also it has a swing arm from a later husky that required some modification to get it to fit. It had to had a bar welded onto the end of the wheel bolt.

Anybody with info please contact me or West Midlands police. I am fairly certain it was locals as unless you know the area its fairly impossible to get into my garden.

Police are not doing anything about it. Never even came out to have a look at the gaping hole they smashed through the neighbors fence.

Cheers

John

Edited by cota315R

Hi

Some good news. I put posters in all the local bike shops offering a reward and the greedy little toe rags only turned up with it.

"oihhh mister this your bike wot got nicked? Does it run? Only we tried to start it but we couldn't so we brought it back".

Managed to get the plod to come out and apprehend said lads who of course insisted "they found it in a bush down the park".

So all that is wrong is the throttle cable has snapped and they have ripped the numberplate and headlight off it.

Nice one.

John