Foot And Mouth

the addict

Got up this morning and saw the post by Dabster had been closed and a few posts removed? lets hope everything will be ok over the next couple of weeks and the problem will just be isolated. Think Andy got abit stressed last night with the post so maybe this will cheer him up abit, no offense meant guys I do realise the implications if things dont work out. (Sorry if its an old un)

Scientists at Defra and Symantec's AntiVirus Research Center today confirmed that foot-and-mouth disease cannot be spread by Microsoft's Outlook email application, believed to be the first time the program has ever failed to propagate a major virus.

Don't panic..as The Hitchhikers Guide or Clive Dunn might say, from what I can recall from the last out-break,F+M is neutralised by warm temperatures and Uv light..our mild summers are enough to do the trick. :D PMA.

42 is the ANSWER TO LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING. From the trilogy of 5 books "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"

Excellent series of books too.

And I have had close to that number of 5's I also once got a trophy for have the highest score at the trials, not just my class, the highest score out of everybody.

Well, off for a Pangalactic Gargleblaster!!