Hello

madcr500

I've joined a couple of days ago and only just realised this introductory bit was here. So. . .

Hi.

Im from Lancashire and grew up riding field bikes and then motocross. I then got into road bikes, and then supermoto. I currently own a Yamaha FZX750 and a CR500 supermoto which i have built myself and and can be seen at my myspace page here - http://www.myspace.com/aaaagh . Leave comments if you like.

I have just bought a 97 Scorpa Easy 250. I always hankered after a modern mono trials bike since i owned an old ty175 years ago.

It has been sat in a local bike shop for about 18 months My grandad passed away recently and left me just enough money, he told me to buy something i really wanted with it so i went down to the bike shop and started haggling.

First thing i did was to strip the wheels off and grease everything up. Then cleaned the airfilter (full of muck) and went over the bike to check everything. It seems ok although I had to replace the rad fan and order some brake pads and a front sprocket.

I cant wait to start having a go.

Anyone know what oil to put in the gearbox?

Thanks for listening.

Marcus