Roll On Retirement

Ishy: Looks like a wonderful trip. Must say it's been quite awhile since I was to Victoria. It's a wonderful place allright. Them kids must've had a field day! Was it tough getting back in the USA? They didn't search your secret hiding places did they? :D Way to go on smoking them with 12 points. Must be all the practice. I wonder if you'll have more points at Jordan Creek this weekend. I think it's gonna be tougher this year, but who knows until the day for sure. The wife, and Dog and me are planning a lovely camping trip out there this weekend. Will you be coming out to camp sat-day night? Hope to see you then, Jay L.

Great pics Ishy. Thanks for coming all the way up here for the trial, especially after being in SSDT the week before! My lad ( sitting in front of me, and beside Ishy's lad, truly enjoyed his very first trial. We had similar experiences too. Matt had a 3rd and a 4th trading spots with that Isherwood. After you left on Sun Ishy, I put it to all the youngun's in the Expert class, winning with 19pts. Old boy's still have it eh?

Cheers, Steve

Ishy, got to thinking today about the topic of this discussion, and I thought to myself, what the h**l are you thinking about retiring from eh?? You have to actually have a job to be able to retire you know!! Keep up all the hard work!

:D Cheers, Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Neat picture Steve! Is this youg master Fracy then? Future Canadian champ no doubt. Too cool! I shoulda' had a kid. Looks like great fun. So Steve I wonder if you're gonna make it to our point event in two weeks? It would sure be great to see you again. Stan B. was here for my trial and kicked all butts but Dennis S. Looks to be getting on well with his new Sherco 2.9 Hope you can make it. O.K. here's the deal. If you show up I'll bring my guitar and sing. Jay L

Edited by JayLael

Jay:

That's my son Matthew alright! The young protoge' for sure! That was his first trial too. Some pretty kind people have been willing to sponsor him already too! Ron Commo at Beta USA with the coolest little Beta 50. Ryan Young from RYP Products helped out with getting some boots and Clice clothing!! You might also notice too that he has confiscated Dad's new Hebo Raga Replica helmet!

Wish we could make it to your point event, but sadly I will be just too busy to take much more time off this summer. That and the lake is calling, boat, sun, and frosty beverages will be the order of the day! We'll catch up with you some time Jay! Say hi to Stanley for me OK!

Cheers, Steve