Stolen - 2004 Montesa 315r

NAD1

My dads garage was broken into early hours of this morning - around 01:40 and his 2004 Montesa 315R was stolen by some thieving little ****bags :blink:

The bike is in very good condition and has a couple of non standard features -

Keihin Carb

Carbon Fork & Exhaust Protectors

Red Solid Billet Cushion Link

Aluminum Coil Cover

Also the rear mudguard sticker is back to front!!

The chassis number is : VTDMT03A04E320948

The engine number is : NN3E851983

The thinking is that the ****bags were quite organised and knew what they were doing.

The garage was locked, Yale security bolted and has 2 alarms in............ Sadly my dad was at work, my mum (god knows how) didn't hear the alarm and their non stop barking dog slept soundly through it all.

There is a reward for the return of the bike if anyone in and around Milton Keynes and South Midlands area could keep their eyes open.

Ta

Edited by nickday1

Nick

try an advert in the citizen as this worked for me, got mine back as i offered a reward in there. Wirth a drive through netherfield and a trip up to willen and maybe the bowl aswell.

Good call on the ad, will have a go with that.

We will be going around some of the less desirable estates in MK to have a nose as well as some known places for bikes!

• 5 weeks later...

Bit of an update and a request for help.

This is what we know so far and just how utterly USELESS the police have been.

I found out who stole the bike and roughly where it was sold to.

The bike was nicked by some chavvy scumbags in Fishermead (god awful estate in Milton Keynes) and sold to a guy 'near Aylesbury'

My request is for anyone involved in trials or off road bikes or finding sh*t bags that buy nicked bikes and living/riding in and around - Aylesbury / Leighton Buzzard / Luton / Bicester / Thame / Oxford etc etc could you please keep your eyes open for a 2004 Montesa 315R????

I am aware that you can easily disguise a Montesa to hide it's age, however this one has the following unique items :

Most Noticeably Keihin Carb

Carbon Fork & Exhaust Protectors

Red Solid Billet Cushion Link

Aluminum Coil Cover

Also the rear mudguard sticker is back to front

Right now onto the utterly useless police force.

As above, I managed to find out who took the bike so told the police the guys name, address and even how he knew the bike was there.

This was just over 2 weeks ago and they HAVE'NT EVEN BEEN ROUND TO HIS HOUSE YET!!!!

He is a known bike & car thief and when 'some people' went round to see the sh*t bags they put their 7 months pregnant sister in between them - NICE GUYS

After 4+ weeks of chasing the police and getting voicemails and no calls returned I am starting to wander if it was even worth ringing them. One time I was transferred to his mobile he said he would have to call me back as they were - QUOTE "after some kids who are riding their BMX's on the pavement"

Of course the callback didn't come for 2 more days - Obviously way too busy chasing kids or giving fines to people doing 31mph in a 30 zone.

So there you go, short of me actually retreiving the bike for them there is actually VERY little more I can do for the police.....................

Does anyone konw what/how we can go about complaining about this????

Anyway, back to the Montesa 315R - If anyone is out and about in the above area's and know any pits etc etc where people ride bikes could you please keep your eyes open and let me know??

Also, if you know of area's where people ride off road bikes could you let me know so that we can go over there and have a look??

Hopefully we can get the bike back - Although we will probably get in trouble with the police if we take it back................................ T0SSERS!