4t Montesa At Twin Ring Motagi

trials lad

How well will the 4t montesa do at twin ring motegi?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How well will the 4t montesa do at twin ring motegi?

• outstanding sucess
    • Not to bad
    • Huge failure

The same reason Nigel , why any old bike (to a degree) would be a success , if it were to be ridden by a competent rider.!

It is not a useless tosser clubman who is on an overpowered machine , for his own abilities. Which is one of the most common things that some people chatter about !!

It is always funny to hear em on about scorpas, 200's etc. 'not enough power for me!!'

Im sure that will be a fantastic bike and a great success. Look how well the little sy 'sewing machine' has sold !!! Who cares if it is an old tlr, its a bit different to the usual cheap continental plastic fantastics aint it ?? :D

The new Montesa looks ace, I hope it performs as well as it looks. It looks like Montesa / HRC are throwing down the gauntlet to the other factories.

The Montesa 4 banger is the most awaited trials machines for years. Lets hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Sorry Marky didn't mean it was an old tlr but a new one, a new clubman type bike with a works rtl to follow if the rule comes in.

Where the gauntlet throwing comes into the equation I'm not so sure, everyone agrees that the 315 needed a serious update facelift and Honda have decided to go 4 stroke the fact that they have will I feel force the FIM to make a decision as to whether to introduce a 4t WTC rule, but whether the individual factories Gas Gas beta etc can afford to is another much bigger question.

I still can't get my head round why if it was any good it wasn't in Scotland as originally planned or if its up to the job Freixa ain't on it?

Nigel , there will be one bike produced and out on the market. This machine will be avaliable and MORE than adequete for the clubman/club expert rider.

There will be then 2 bolt on kits to buy for the machine , an A and a B kit. The A kit will more than likely be as much again and maybe a little more than the intial cost of the bike , and will be suitable ( and more likely only avaliable to!!) world round riders!

The B kit will be for riders such as yer Sam conner, Austermuhle etc standard British championship riders.

More details will follow im sure.......... :D

As for the release and rider question , not sure ?? Didnt they say that the little scorpa was due to be run in the ssdt but didnt show till the year after??

As you say , they are maybe waiting for full clarification from the F***wits In M**** (fim) before they press ahead with the full monty bikes??

Nigel; wasn't there a story that the Sherco 4S was going to be in the SSDT also? :lol:

Saturday morning in FW and the Sherco factory truck had about 20 bikes lined up including 3 that were completely covered in bubble wrap plastic and brown tape! The only things you could see were the wheels, handlebars and sidestand!

I wondered if they were the 4-strokes but never found out :D