Beamish Owners Club

beamish owners club

For those of you not already in the know, there is a dedicatecd website and 'Owners Club' for the Beamish Suzuki.

It costs nothing to join. It costs nothing to advertise your bike or parts for sale or place a 'wanted' ad.

There is a database held with a register of frame and engine numbers where you can lodge your frame and engine number just in case your bike is ever stolen - you can also enquire if a bike with a frame or engine number you are interested in buying is registered stolen. All this is free!

There is help and advice plus a members forum.

There are reproduction decals available taken from originals and the only ones approved by the Beamish Owners Club as authentic (there are a lot of poor copies around) sorry, these are not free!.

There are photos, brochures and manuals to download - all free.

On this site you will find details of the only annual trial with a 'Beamish Only' class.

The only thing we charge for is dating certificates if you wish to have an age-related plate for your bike - these are

• 4 months later...

The Beamish Owners Club is a very interesting and useful club/website if you are fortunate enough to own one of these great machines. I have been regularly logging on since acquiring my RL325. It's a pity there are not more dedicated sites like this for other marques. Keep up the excellent work Jim.

And I was just about to ask about repro rear mudguards for the last model (no frame loop)

Any idea on the chances of having some done?

Nothing else looks quite right that I have seen so far. The originals have a shape of their own