Hello Everyone

ty250henry

If it's in good condition you can't go far wrong with a TY250. They are still quite capable of winning a club trial in the right hands.

You don't say what model it is. The later Pinky had disc brakes which is a huge advantage, the earlier mono's can be made to stop but the drum brakes aren't as efficient and require more care to keep working well.

Let us know how you get on.

If it's in good condition you can't go far wrong with a TY250. They are still quite capable of winning a club trial in the right hands.

You don't say what model it is. The later Pinky had disc brakes which is a huge advantage, the earlier mono's can be made to stop but the drum brakes aren't as efficient and require more care to keep working well.

I have talked to the guy a bit more about the bike and its not in as good condition as i thought!

and he wouldnt come down on the price so i am now looking for a diffrent bike and am looking for a newer model than the ty. so if any one has any more sugestions on a good bike then i would be greatful for your opinion.

Thanks

Henry

I have talked to the guy a bit more about the bike and its not in as good condition as i thought!

and he wouldnt come down on the price so i am now looking for a diffrent bike and am looking for a newer model than the ty. so if any one has any more sugestions on a good bike then i would be greatful for your opinion.

Thanks

Henry

Hi Henry,

It depends on your budget... you only get what you pay for.

Obviously the newer the better, however a well looked after old bike is a likely to be a better bet than an abused new bike for similar money.

If you can stretch to

Thanks

Henry

Hi Henry,

It depends on your budget... you only get what you pay for.

Obviously the newer the better, however a well looked after old bike is a likely to be a better bet than an abused new bike for similar money.

If you can stretch to

Edited by TY250Henry