Dishes 23.9.07

spud

Looks like you had a good day Spud. Addicts new shiny jeans look the biz!!!!! :huh:

Was a really good day. 6th October is down my neck of the woods there is a stream and so bikes and riders won't be looking as clean or shiny :huh:

....another picture of Addict

post-786-1190582997.jpg

Edited by spud

nice pics !!! me and ralph look undernourished ! we are like fat twins. the addict wasnt in new skin tight jeans he was naked not sure why its something to do with saving the planet he just brought the kids some felt tip pens and told them to colour in his legs and bits. hope you enjoyed it spud ? we stayed for another couple of hours the addict was the last one there and when i left he was busy hugging a tree. NICE !!

nice pics !!! me and ralph look undernourished ! we are like fat twins. the addict wasnt in new skin tight jeans he was naked not sure why its something to do with saving the planet he just brought the kids some felt tip pens and told them to colour in his legs and bits. hope you enjoyed it spud ? we stayed for another couple of hours the addict was the last one there and when i left he was busy hugging a tree. NICE !!

Yu skinny and ralphy is. the vocals when a flick turn manoeuvrers was not made "gay" i guess sort of links in with Addicts legs being noticed, can't say i heard you saying "gay" could only here admiration and gasp's "Wow Dad is Awesome, or Dad is the best ever rider" . great day enjoyed it lots and enjoyed yours, ralph's and addicts company banter was top quality. if your at a loose end on the 6th October pop down with Addict to Rotherfield, its a nice small venue your style of riding will suit the nature terrain. 14th October is the big day when the Legend, Addict, Atomant and Me ride the Kessex Cup at Crowborough - you'd make a very good Expert B poss have the win (serious)....thanks again for having me along look forward to our next ride out.

You lot are funny, poor Ralphy taking the brunt of it! You see you need a bit of mass to make things work!

Take Richard here, one ov the top locals. Shift mass(gut) over to clear the tree and the bike simply follows! Beauty in motion! Traction galore!

I just can't do it! Looke more like Addict, trying desperatly to get some grip when I need it! Only exception is when the bike beats me to the step!

You go Ralphy! :huh:

Edited by copemech