Baby Sherco

postmanpat

My boy rides an 03 80, so we put full sized wheels on it, it also has a bigger flywheel to make it soft and smooth.

He is now 110lb and has ridden the bike the last three years with no problems, the biggest factor for me is it doesn't get away on him, grips well because in truth he never rev's it high enough to break traction.

And will idle down and pull from nothing, in fact many the time I thought he would stall it and didn't, can't coment on other 80's don't know, but watching them they seem to need them buzzing a bit more.

I think a lot of the 05 sherco 80,s were in fact a 100cc unless the barrel was changed. In my opinion the Beta is a much better bike for kids unless very big as the beta is much smaller and lighter. The beta engines are bomb proof and the cycle parts pretty reliable. I am somewhat bias as we have had an 04,06 and 07 beta 80., despite having test ridden a sherco each year. I think you only have to look at the national results to see how few shercos there are as to which bike the kids prefer. We are also Eboracum members and if you are interested have both an 06 and 07 beta for sale cheers