Greeves Tfs

pocket

Hi Folks. Rode my brothers greeves today at peak clasic and had a great time. Makes it more frustrating that I cant find a subframe for my TFS as I have pretty much everything else. Have tried the nice people at Greeves several times but they never seem to have the time to sort it out. Can anyone help me out with a contact or better still have one lying around !!! Back brake would be good too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks. Rode my brothers greeves today at peak clasic and had a great time. Makes it more frustrating that I cant find a subframe for my TFS as I have pretty much everything else. Have tried the nice people at Greeves several times but they never seem to have the time to sort it out. Can anyone help me out with a contact or better still have one lying around !!! Back brake would be good too.

If you are still in need of a TFS subframe, today is your lucky day. I acquired some parts sometime ago, and included in this group was an entire Wessex frame w/swingarm and a TFS subframe. No back brake I'm sorry to say and for some unknown reason, the rear loop has been cut cleanly to one side. No big deal though, just braze it and it'll be good as new. I have a 65 TFS trials and was thinking of lopping the entire loop off to put together a sort of Don Smith replica but with someone out there who truly needs this frame, it seems like a crime now. As for the nice people at Greeves, and they are nice people, it's probably best they never found time to sort your needs as they would have undoubtedly sorted through much of your cash as well. When I am unable to locate bits here in the States, I cringe at the thought of having to make that international call to Richard. He's a great guy, but he ain't cheap.