What Qualifies For Pre-65 Trials?

beamish owners club

If you look at the topic 'New Twinshock Frame for BSA Unit singles' you will see from the second page on that a discussion about Pre-65 eligibility has developed - a little off track from the subject heading but very interesting. So if you want to join in or follow the discussion you need to go to that topic!

P.S. Does anyone know how to contact Paul Jackson, Mick Mills or John Burgess? All of whom I am told make or modify frames.

Hi Guys,

Hi Boc.

I have just spoke to Paul Jackson, And he says he may build a batch of replica C15/Tiger Cub, frames if we keep pestering him, and come up with the orders for a batch. But we will have to be patient, as he needs a rest after building a batch of TEN.Yes (10). Ariel HT frames. Good for the cause?

I think so. Ten C15/Cubs would be just as good, So I'ts up to you.

Regards Charlie.

Edited by charlie prescott

Hi Guys.

Hi Pat.

I have spent half an hour trying to find out if the MP S600 forks were being built before 1965.

It looks as though they may have been available before that date, because the larger forks were fitted to Sprite machines in 1964 before Frank Hipkin had his own copy made.

I think the guys who scrutineer the bikes for the Pre65 Scottish could perhaps put us right. But I would feel that they were made before this date.

If anyone who worked for Metal Profiles or DMW in the early sixties reading this could let us know it would be a great help.

Regards, Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

:D

Great, thanks alot! Had some mail conversation with Richard at GreevesRacing about 600 and 675 800mm, all available..

Just been informed about MP full name from an 73

Edited by Pat