Seeley Versus Rs 200t

honda pants

I was wondering what Honda trials riders prefer or would like the chance to prefer to ride, The 200 Seeley or the 200 RS and what thier views are as to future regarding the more sought after machine, please dont hold back with your comments Keep your feet up!!

The RS200 has a stronger frame, both bikes share the same engine... The Seeley is the more exclusive

So if i was riding it every week it would be the RS, but hand on heart it would be the Seeley every time..!!

I have the third one made sat in my garage right now.. i am just getting around to finishing it off before i sell it.. sadly

SeeleyJack

:-)

I have one of the last ones made here. Not trialled it properly yet only out occasionally due to improving my riding on the Scorpa. Not into the hopping around type trials so I need to go twinshock/ classic route asap, just found a Majesty 250 to sort but may be tempted to take the Seeley out. ( Still on original tyres) How many have you had now Scrumpy ??? :ph34r:

I have had five in total now,, and this last one i have has the large tank that they fitted to compete in the scottish 6 day, i

am still trying to find out who rode the first ones made. .. I think it makes it a bit special

Scrumpy

Scrumpy, are you still looking for a complete Seeley front end?ie Wheel (complete) forks etc as i have one which will be geting sold in the next couple of weeks. :ph34r::lol::(

I have had five in total now,, and this last one i have has the large tank that they fitted to compete in the scottish 6 day, i

am still trying to find out who rode the first ones made. .. I think it makes it a bit special

Scrumpy

im not sure if it was the rs or less likely the seeley but many years ago at a open to centre nene valley trial we had a japanese rider and nick holt both rideing together i seem to think this was first time seen in england these bikes,i may be wrong as it was a long time ago.i was into hondas then i still am now.