My First Blue Beards Trial

bognortrev

Hello I have been taking part in Bognor trials events first on my 1983 air cooled JCM 323 and then on my Beta zero 260.

Have had a lot of fun on both bikes. This year I entered the BOGNOR REGIS Blue Beards trial for the over 40s.

The venue was held at Tullecombe woods Rogate over one hundred people entered. I enter club events as a begginer adult which is the green route which for me i find Challenging. The event was 15 sections and two rounds the section I would rate as being yellow the next one up at our club so for me it was very Challenging but I had such a grate time and will enter next year thanks to all at the Bognor trials club.

A good selection of pre 65 bikes where at this event and i was Impressed at the skills of the riders and ages hope I can still be riding when I am

in my 70s and 80s.

Did you happen to run across a guy by the name of Adrian Brown at the event? - He is an old friend who returned to the UK, and I have lost touch with him.

hello there was a MR A Brown from Midhurst on a Beta 200 enterd in the event but didnt ask names of people i bumped into any help