Hi From East Kent.

igotknobblies

Hi, I'm on the Isle of Thanet (as far East as you can get). Got a Gasgas EC300 that I used once for an Enduro (and lived to tell the tale). Now only green laning and slow club events as I broke my wrist and can't put up with doing it again. Also a box of bits that will make up a V5'd BSA B40WD (Green army machine). Engine is on its way to being a runner. The frame and ancilliaries I want to lighten for green lane use and club events. Can anyone who has 'Trailified' a B40 please get in touch and advise about the use of original rear wheel V Tiger cub rear (I want to fit 18" trials tyres front and back. Also other mods considering I want to retain frame as best as possible standard. I have complete forks yolks and wheel/brake from a Kwacker KL250. Adjusting rr suspension to allow for a balanced ride with that all important ground clearance is going to be tricky without cutting things around (S/A etc). I don't want a Sammy Miller repro but just want to pootle along the lanes and get over the odd log without embarassing myself!

Any info would be helpful.

Cheers,

IGK