Scotland Vs Italy

cota kid

Even though the whole of Scotland will be cheering on Russia firstly and then Scotland this evening. I genuinely want Scotland to beat the Italians and qualify for Euro 2008.

Hmmmmm....Hard one to call, we were occupied by the Italians when we built the wall to keep the Jocks out...hold on ...my dads side of the family are Scots and they hate England, so come on ye Eyeties.

Seriously,it will be a better game of football if the Scots score.

...we were just a clueless girls netball team. :wacko:

:thumbup: I emailed the FA earlier to thank Mr McLaren for making my birthday such a happy one wonder if he was around long enough to check his emails this morning :wall::D

Your netball team can't be that clueless, the reached the World Cup Final. Anyway they don't look that clueless, I'm sure some of the have great imagination.....anyway they look much better than footballers

Edited by Slapshot 3

The Scottish gave it a good go and had a bit of pride ...we were just a clueless girls netball team. :(

But ultimately they once again failed to qualify for a major tournament just like in 2000 2002 2004 2006 and now 2008.

Edited by Cota Kid