Ama Athlete Of The Year

city trials

Pictures from the banquet. My camera didn't work too good with the fog machine going in the background

post-2409-1195449192.jpg

Trials Champions in Attendance L to R, Josiah Mizell, Cody Webb, Gary Hoover, Alex Bedley, Ty Cullins, Pat Smage, Marvin Edgington(I think), Dale Malasek

post-2409-1195449708.jpg

Pat making his speech

post-2409-1195449781.jpg

Indoor champ Cody Webb making his speech. He made a very nice and entertaining speech. He was a good representative for trials in front of all the other disciplines.

Edited by sirhc

Thanks for the photos. I was going to crash the banquet, (too cheap for a $100 meal) and Grandma's camera battery died, so I didn't get any photos. Noel never takes photos anymore. Glad you have the bush covering Pat's feet, he wore the rattiest looking tennis shoes with that suit coat.

Edited by City Trials

Glad you have the bush covering Pat's feet, he wore the rattiest looking tennis shoes with that suit coat.

post-2409-1195483944.jpg

I originally had this picture in my post, but since I don't know Pat I figured I shouldn't give him a hard time so I deleted it :thumbup: