Traditional Championship

tilertrialler

With the change of name to this championship I with others was concerned if there were to be many rule changes,

I spoke to the acu stall at the dirt bike show, and as I understand, the rules are very similar to last year.

They are to introduce a over 60s class ??. Class F.

They will give oganizers the chance to have 50% of the sections with an alternative easier route.

classes B ( twinshock)... C ( aircooled mono),,,, and over 40 ... to ride harder route, all others to ride 50/50 route.

Classes B..C..D.. can ride 50/50 route but not score points.

seems all good to me, not to sure about the over 60 class, there is normally only about 10 riders who do most rounds in the over 50 class and I dont think many of them are ready to move up to over 60 yet, I dont think there will be a new rush of over 60s to support the class?? hopefully I am wrong

maybe if the over 60 does not work they could consider a pre 78 class for the older twinshocks doing the alternative route, the older twinshocks can struggle on the harder route??

Edited by tilertrialler

Give me a few days - perhaps a week and I will try to give you all details - including a new sponsor for the series - but is basically as above as trialtiller states.

Quite a few people on TC have made sensible and constructive comments about this series - and we are in 2008 going to try to get it right. Of course not everyone can have their view totally accepted - but I promise you we have listened - and the whole scenario of his series is on - going and I think we are going to get there.

More to follow.