Clubman Trials Review 2008

djdenzil

Just reminising about 2007 and the trials I have attempted, I say attempted to ride. Been some tough ones throughout the year both for bad weather and some serious clubman sections, Colonial, Wainwright, Reeth 3 day, White Rose, EY2D, Scott, to name but a few.

Everybody will have their favorite for one reason or another, but I think my favorite/best ride has to be the Wainwright, finished both laps, in time and put up a reputable score, even cleaned sections 2 & 3 on both laps, still dont know how I managed that !!!!

Looking forward to 2008 and riding/supporting the East Yorks/Yorshire centres in both membership and trials attendance, Cliff Collinson, Colonial, Cleveland, Jack Wood, etc the list goes on, better get the passport stamped now.

Looking for new overseas trails representative/drinking partner to stand in for Cota Kid on European WTC rounds. Won`t be the same without the sand dancer.

:thumbup:B)

my favourite this year was the Gerald Sipmson followed by the Wainwright, probably cos there was about 6 of us doing them and that means.........more falls to laugh at and someone always misses a flag!!!!!!!! :thumbup: