Blue 325 Bultaco Mod 199?

phobos31

hi, i've just been registered on your forum...it looks nice...

i own a 1980 250 beamish suzuki,(i've just sold my 325 beamish), a 250 bultaco sherpa t80(1970), and i've just bought a 1978 325 bultaco mod 199...just an answer;

i was surprised because the bike was blue, i thought that all 199 models (not a or :thumbup: were red colored, i phoned to two bultaco parts sellers in france, who told me that a small quantity of this model were stock painted in blue....curious....

can anyone give me informations about that?...the tank is not painted, and even the side panels...

best regards from france.

nicolas

Bultaco Sherpa 325/340 bikes:

Model 199 has silver frame, red tank, mudguards and side panels, semi-matt black engine, fronk fork sliders; polished alu triple clamps and wheel hubs with brake area in matt black; chromed front mudguard stays.

Model 199-A has blue frame, tank, side panels, mudguards, semi-matt engine; wheel hubs and front fork sliders; polished alu triple clamps, chromed front mudguard stays.

Model 199-B has white frame and swing arm; Blue tank and side panels, semi matt black engine and wheel hubs, blue painted triple clamps and fork sliders and front mudguard stays.

Hope this helps.

Big John

Hi Nicolas,

My 199 has a blue plastic tank and blue frame. All original paint. First sold in So. California, not sure when. One of my friends also has a blue 199. What length shocks are you using?

Cheers,

Eddie

i have to change them, i do not know: 34 or 36 centimeters ?maybe 36 will increase distance between ground/engine...how can i do to send pictures?