Another New Member...

sherpa159

Hello,

I just joined the group and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Eddie, I live in Oakland, California. A few years ago I enjoyed riding AHRMA vintage trials on my Sherpa T 191 and also on a Suzuki RL Exacta. After falling off too many times I have retired from competition (I had great fun but never even placed except for the time I came in 2nd out of 2 at Hangtown) had both shoulders re-built, both knees scoped and now I'm rebuilding my bikes. Next on the bench will be the Sherpa T 191 that is intact with a fresh motor and just needs extensive cleaning up. I also have a Sherpa T 199 Miller's Section One Products special that is about 85% completed. The 199 is equipped with a diamond section alloy swing arm, braces from the motor to the frame and has an aluminum air-box that looks cool enough to be in an art museum. The motor was re-built and has not been started yet. The Suzuki runs and rides fine, never seems to need anything. I am looking forward to participating in the spirited discussions of this group.

Thanks,

Eddie