Colder Than A Well Digger's Ankle

outlaw dave

With nothing to do except browse the web: - I thought the rest of the World would like to know that

Global warming does not apply in Canada !! - In the usually balmy Okanagan Valley of British Columbia

it is a crisp -14 today, but that is warm compared to Calgary with a temperature of -32 + windchill = -49!!!

And that children, is why I'm sitting at the keyboard today, instead of heading for Alberta.- I don't care how many customers are hollering for parts or Oil, I 'aint movin. - Oh ! and as for the brand new bikes sitting in the shop - looks like they will remain shiny for at least a couple more weeks.

I hope your computer doesn't freeze up.

That was good

It is about 50 degres :thumbup: here in California and im not riding. I have the day off too. Have to fix the trim on my house after a tree limb took out my power line.

Edited by No Jive

Over here in sunny Auckland (NZ), it's a warm, sunny 25 celsius, has hardly rained for about 5 weeks now and the grass is getting browned off. Our first practice trial for the year is underway this weekend so lots of dry, grippy rocks, yeay! That -14 is I guess in farenheit. Coldest I've been in is -18C when in Austria, clears out the lungs and stiffens up your nostril hair. Not many trials on there in the winter.

Keep the central heating going.

Bye, PeterB.

Well your right and my ankle is cold. Yes my father was a well (digger) boring that is. I didn't get into the family business. In Southern Ontario we got hit with 25-35 cm of snow, thick heavy and wet. Trials bike is put up in the garage for a couple of weeks. Although the temperature is fairly mild at -3*C. It's suppose to get up to +10 during the week.

Well tomorrow or today for some of you folks is Ground Hog Day here in Canada and The US. Wiarton Willie is buried in a snow bank and probally won't see his shadow. Alas 6 more weeks of winter here in Canada. At least we get a holiday in a couple of weeks.

Robert