Lucky Escape

scott_king

Hi all

As of 12pm sunday, me and my brother lost our race and trials bikes. Four bikes in total were stolen and 2 cars (one brand new for my mums 60th birthday) very badly damaged. However due to what i can say is very good work by the local police authority we now have our bikes back, although now in a very different location.

Seems the scum (i would use harsher language but I know minors read the forum) rang up about a motocross bike for sale advertised in papers and said they would come around. However rang back hour later saying they had broke down on M5. Sounded fishy so we moved both our cars in awkward positions to the garage so no bike could pass.

At 12pm they forced cut there way through the garage door and disabled the security system and cut the bikes free from the padlocks and chains. Forced them past the cars and put them around the corner. Don't know how many of them their were. Then started the bikes and went to a very rough neighborhood. Must have been there lucky day 4 bikes for the price of 1.

My trials bike was dumped about a mile from my house, and recovered when a member of the public spotted it, seems the scum had forgotten to turn the petrol on so never lasted long.

We reported it at 6am when the police came over within 30 minute, the forensics team spent 2 hours at the scene by 9am they stormed a house and found all 4 bikes in his garden, which had apparently been dumped there. This scum having spent past 18 months in prison for stealing bikes recently. During this period number of bikes stolen dropped dramatically.

We have got the bikes back from the police pound at