Neo,?

copemech

Hi copemech,

Yep, on my 06 Shock. I got the spring out with ease, once I'd dropped the spring down and removed the wire/clip thing.

I've not touched an 07 Shock, so I can't comment. But it would be easy to check, once you've dropped the spring.

Best of balance.

Neo

• 5 months later...

Hi copemech,

I think it was you that put up a post some time back about fitting an 07 hock to your Sherco and were not clear which way up/around it should go?

Anyway. I bought an Cabestani Rear shock off of eBay a couple of weeks ago. But I can't see how I can fit it and make the rebund adjusting screw easily accessible on my 06 250.

At the moment I've got it fitted at the top. towards the exhaust box. Which really means I'd have to remove the exhaust box (or Air Box) to get to the screw.

Am I missing something??...or was this an odd way to design a shock?

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi copemech,

Yep, on my 06 Shock. I got the spring out with ease, once I'd dropped the spring down and removed the wire/clip thing.

I've not touched an 07 Shock, so I can't comment. But it would be easy to check, once you've dropped the spring.

I can now confirm that it is the same as the 06 Shock.

Best of balance.

Neo