Majesty 250 Shocks

andy m

Which shocks are folks here using on Majesty 250s ? I have converted to TY mono forks and am looking for some advice on shocks. Bearing in mind I will be riding the clubman route and never expect to be bringing any trophies home. Betors, NJB's or spend a few quid more??? Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

PS hearing conflicting stories about Falcon shocks.

Edited by bo drinker

Bo - I have rock shocks on my pre 65 bike that seem to work fine but again, have heard plenty of stories about failure.

I have used betors previously but didn't think much of them. I have a pair of shocks on my Fantic that Mick Andrews was selling - look like re-valved betor's and work really well.

Cant comment on the Falcons but I think they are probably the best if you can get them working for you so possibly worth the money.

Bo - I have rock shocks on my pre 65 bike that seem to work fine but again, have heard plenty of stories about failure.

I have used betors previously but didn't think much of them. I have a pair of shocks on my Fantic that Mick Andrews was selling - look like re-valved betor's and work really well.

Cant comment on the Falcons but I think they are probably the best if you can get them working for you so possibly worth the money.

If you phone Robin at Falcon Shocks he will tell you that the Betor shocks are a cheep and nasty copy of his design.

Something that Sammy Miller was involved in a few years ago.

I have Falcon Shocks. They are excellent!