New Pictures Of My 1956 Ariel....

honda_tlr

I managed to take some New pictures of the Ariel well the sun was out today, here they are, hope you like them.

I will be getting new fork shrouds (the rusty bit) once I get my money for the Ariel being in Classic Bike guide this month.

Will also get some chrome tank badge surrounds and a few other bits an bobs

P2261390.jpg

P2261394.jpg

P2261398.jpg

P2261400.jpg

P2261402.jpg

P2261415.jpg

P2261406.jpg

Edited by honda_tlr

Very Very nice machine........enjoy it.............D

Thanks. :rotfl:

I have just been cleaning it for 5 mins and It seems a few of the bolts around the engine are going slightly rusty, So I will be replacing these with stainless steel ones ASAP.

Eventually all the bolts will be replaced with SS, but they are quite expensive, so will do them one by one as and when I get some money.

I am also going to buy new (chrome) bars as they are the wrong ones on it atm, (they are renthal trials bars without the brace) , and I have a new rear (road going) tyre to fit at some point.

Also need a new rear sprocket , as the one on it now is a 54 tooth, It should be fitted with a 47 tooth, which is why it only goes 45 mph instead of the 65 mph it should do.

a up J nice bike you made a good job of it hope to see the honda in this condition one day any luck with engine problem yet did you see your mate about the bits cheers T

Hiya sutty, I have started stripping the TLR down, again , today, I'm going to sort the paint out and then get white mudguards, Once it's all looking good then I will pop down to my mates to try his carb.

All going to plan My dad will be riding it at the LLDMCC road trial, if he scratches it I'm going to kill him.... :angry: ... Or maybe put that nackerd old 290 Sherco of his out of it's misery ... I'm sure there is a big cliff round here somewhere ...:rotfl:

Edited by honda_tlr