Help Please

moffman

Hello everyone,

I have just bought a TLM 200, fairly cheaply because it needs fork seals and a rear mud guard and seat.

The fork seals were easy to find, but I am having trouble finding a seat and rear mud guard. I have emailed japanbikespares.co.uk

but I was hoping someone here would know where I could find one, pattern or OE I'm not fussy, or know of anything I can adapt to fit.

I did not realise is was a gray when I bought it but it runs sweet and it was cheap.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also a copy of owners handbook and parts list would be great as well, or even just a link to one.

Thanks for reading.

Paul

i have one as well these aer great bikes very easy to ride.for a seat try dk motorcycles.rear mudgaurd very hard to find.mine is fitted with standard universal you see on ebay all the time,but dont fit at front very well.bottom end of engine same as water cooled honda mtx 125/200. if you need clutch plates you will not need parts lists as these bikes dont go wrong.i ran 240 version for every weekend for 7 years without taking head of.brake shoes same as tlr 250,not 200.

Thanks for your reply max, I have now emailed DK motorcycles, and standard universal will have to be better than my disintegrating original. Not sure what I'm looking for though,

thanks again for your help.

Paul