Andy's Dougie Lampkin Training Day Photos

neonsurge

damn i think im the only person who doesent have trials jeans...

anyone know any shops that sells hebo protech 6-3 riding jeans?

i have the top but not the jeans *deprived :wacko: *

I mena look at how small that kid is man they probably cost like 50 quid and he'll be grown out of them in less than a year

Edited by Disc

Anyway, great photo huh?

(I hate thread hi-jackers  :D  :D )

im not a thread hi-jacker f00 just i didnt think there was much point making a thread on where to get some hebo protech 6-3 riding jeans and after i would of got straight back to the topic like so

i wish i was that lil kid

P.S. i pity the f00 :wacko:

im not a thread hi-jacker f00 just i didnt think there was much point making a thread on where to get some hebo protech 6-3 riding jeans and after i would of got straight back to the topic like so

NP Disc, just messin' wit ya :wacko:

I like that photo because of the "opposide ends of the trials spectrum" aspect - world champion and kid just starting out (with TY80 to boot!) The only thing that could have made that pic better would be to have Martin Lampkin standing there as well: "Past, present and future"

Martin had to go to Hawkstone to cover factory/team commitments. That's Niall McKenzie's lad. He's the wee one who was in tears at the start of the day, but was grinning like a cheshire cat within an hour or so! The photo was deliberately taken for publication in a magazine, but I agree it's a great photo - even if it was posed for!