Vans

jakentrials

HI,

My Dad is fed up of taking his car to trials and when we go practising and hes bin looking at the new version of the vauxhall combo vans does any one have experience with them and will they fit a Beta in and a Montesa (so 2 bikes init) iv heard they do so if anyone knows please get back to me ta

Jake Thanks a lot

Hi,i drive a combo for work (postman),and i can say without doubt they are way too small,my mate has a Peugeot Partner and he can just squeeze 2 Scorpas in,you would be better off with a Vito or Transit size,then you are sure to get all your kit and bikes in. :o

I own the new style Combo and contary to the post above I can tell you that you can get 2 bikes and all your gear in one. I 've done it countless times. You do need to remove the guard though so that the front wheel from the first bike will poke through between the seats.

Cheers Baldilocks,i thought the roof height would be a problem.Pat

Its a little tight on the second bike which needs a bit of lock to get the door shut. on the plus side if the strap slips the second bike cant actually fall over :o

Edited by Baldilocks