Garelli Trials?

• 5 months later...

• 5 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Well the bottom end is finally rebuilt and i picked up the top end freshly re-plated ready to go on tommorow!! hopefully it'll be back together by next weekend theres a trial i want to do on it in a fortnights time!

I've been thinking about repainting the engine silver instead of black?? i think it'll suit the bike more than black.?!?!?!? i've seen it in done some fantics and it looks much nicer.

I painted it silver and did'nt like it so now its black again!! all rebuilt and ready to go back in the frame maybe tommorow afternoon?

I've turned it over and it's got mega compression now!! :crying:

i'm not looking forward to putting the engine back in it was hard work getting it out!?!?! :P hell of a tight fit..

It's got mega compression now, it's like kicking a 370 gasser.

I've been told that the kick start gears are strengthened / upgraded on the 87' garelli!!

fitted new fork seals yesterday to the marzzochi forks theres 2 in each leg (47 35 10) if anyone needs to know!! and some nice silkolene light gear oil..

Just need to sort the silencer and run it in before the trial on sunday, i havent rode a trials bike for months i'm gonna be all over the place! :D

I ordered new pads and shoes if they come in time i'll have to fit them a bit quick..

The bike has sat at the side of the garage for a year and 2 weeks until last week now she's being spoilt!

i'll post some recent pics soon.

Edited by hop blip and a jump