Info Required On Lake District 2 Day Trial

b40rt

Hi, I'm told there is a two day pre-65 trial in the lake district during August or September, but can't find any info. Any info / pointers appreaciated.

Ross

Edited by B40RT

There is the Kendal Classic MCC anual nostalgia trials and scramble held on the wekend 16-17/08/08 there is a trial on Saturday and a scramble on Sunday. It is quite a big event and is usually well supported regs are available know, see the AMCA web site and find the link to the club

There is the Kendal Classic MCC anual nostalgia trials and scramble held on the wekend 16-17/08/08 there is a trial on Saturday and a scramble on Sunday. It is quite a big event and is usually well supported regs are available know, see the AMCA web site and find the link to the club

Thanks for the info.

Ross

You must mean the Cumberland County m/c club 2-Day British bike & twinshock trial held on the 6th/7th of September.

Based near the shores of Ullswater by the villages of Patterdale/Glenridding.

The trial is definately on this year, regs will be out very soon. See you there for another belter!

You must mean the Cumberland County m/c club 2-Day British bike & twinshock trial held on the 6th/7th of September.

Based near the shores of Ullswater by the villages of Patterdale/Glenridding.

The trial is definately on this year, regs will be out very soon. See you there for another belter!

Kendal Classic MCC are running Trial & Scramble 16-17/08/08, thanks for the info, e-mailed Ken Shuttleworth (shutts87@aol.com) who forwarded details.

Thanks Majesty 320, t-shock 250 (hamish?) and Woody. Cumberland sounds good to.

Ross

As the the cumberland 2 day is based round a caravan park, there is ample camping on site, and there may even be a trials quiz in the pub on saturday night!

Woody, you'll need to ditch the IRC tyres if you want less punctures, there will be more than a few rocks at cumberland for you. :hl:

I've been told the Nostalgia trial has closed already due to a full house. Nervously waiting to see if I've got in or not.

Cumberland County sounds just the job based around the caravan park. Looking forward to another rocky trial. Last punctures I've had have been on grass fields.... Sunday I punctured right by the sign-on at the end of 1st lap. The Yam rim won't take tubeless tyres, they fall off the rim, so I'm restricted to tubed on that and out of the two tubed type available IRC are far better than Michelin tubed which wear out quicker and spin like a slick in mud. So I'm stuck with IRC on the Yam until I can get another wheel or rim sorted.

Has the Cumberland got road work in it or all off-road?