Man I'm Lucky

copemech

I won another half Mil today according to this! :wall:

Probably from posting here! Pays better than Andy!

I always wanted a Honda 300, now I can afford it!

(ATTENTION LUCKY WINNER),

congratulation,your email address won a prize off 550,000,00,euro,contact our claim agent for the release off your win below are the contact information,

REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L,

mr,lopez javier,

PROMOTION DATE: 14.july,2008.

REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07

BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD

Tell:0034,69,35,28,619

Email:redboath007@aim.com

THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR

mrs,vegina emilo

And I'm still waiting on that $250,000 check from Bill Gates for circulating that e-mail, should be here any time now!

Seems my tax rebate ck should just cover my increased fuel costs for now, not the electrical rates though! :beer:

Edited by copemech

I won another half Mil today according to this! :wall:

Probably from posting here! Pays better than Andy!

I always wanted a Honda 300, now I can afford it!

And I'm still waiting on that $250,000 check from Bill Gates for circulating that e-mail, should be here any time now!

Seems my tax rebate ck should just cover my increased fuel costs for now, not the electrical rates though! :beer:

Well, Lucky,

Seems they sent me your check by mistake and I'll forward it down to you Mark, for 10% up front....

Here's the stuff I'm getting (one of the joys of having your personal e-mail address on several websites):

"HELLO SIR/MADAM,

HOW ARE YOU AND BUSINESS HOPE FINE IF SO SPLENDID.

I'LL WANT YOU TO KINDLY GET ME THE PRICES AND AVAILABILITY FOR THIS LISTED PARTS :-

JOHN DEERE FUEL FILTER RE60021

FLEETGUARD OIL FILTER LF9001

FLEETGUARD WATER FILTER WF2126

CHAMPIONS SPARK PLUGS RC12YC

NGK SPARK PLUGS BKR5E-11

NGK SPARK PLUGS BKR6E-11

AWAITING YOUR SONEST REPLY WITH THE PRICES AND AVAILABILITY FOR THIS LISTED PRODUCTS STAY BLESSED AND HAVE A GREAT DAY IN BUSINESS......

BEST REGARDS,

SHERRY WILLIAMS."

My "SONEST REPLY" would have burned a hole in my keyboard.......;)

Jon

ps. O.k., o.k., say 5% and the checks in the mail.

Sounds like a good time to get in the Tractor Parts bus, Jon!

I can give you a few tips on Diesels! And trust me, most of it you don't want to know! That stuff is getting really scarey!

Oh well, pays better than trials bikes! It must be nice to be unemployable! :wall:

nothing compared to my luck.

I live in the us, and one week won the netherlands lottery 3x and the uk lottery once.

they messed up on the mailing address, so the entire list showed, and amazingly about 200 people won the lottery that day. and those were only the address names starting with 'ke'

man, what are the odds of such a coincidence.......

nothing compared to my luck.

I live in the us, and one week won the netherlands lottery 3x and the uk lottery once.

they messed up on the mailing address, so the entire list showed, and amazingly about 200 people won the lottery that day. and those were only the address names starting with 'ke'

man, what are the odds of such a coincidence.......

Man, you really ARE lucky, I've only won the NL lottery once! Course, I bet I'm still the favorite of the Nigerian Princess's wanting to move large amounts of cash, probably because I always give them Copemech's name as a reference.....

Jon

Mark,

When I was a wee lad working my way through school as a mechanic, the standard ritual for breaking in a brand new shop helper was to send them to the parts store for a box of diesel spark plugs......

Jon, I would have thought it was for a Model T fuel pump. :thumbup:

Brian,

Good one. I had a 28' T at one time and, of course, they also had the fuel tank essentially sitting in the driver's lap and gravity feed to the carb.

Jon

Come to think about it, even after I "massaged" the 28' a "little", it had a hand-pressurized Moon fuel tank on the passengers floor board, so things didn't change THAT much.

Edited by JSE