Hello All, New To Trials!

hendog

Hello everyone, looking forward to getting input from all you veterans. You all seem very knowledgeable.. I am an old Kawasaki Hare Scrambles Team rider form t he late 80s, Now have a KTM300exc. My friend owns a Beta dealership and I went to a trials a few weeks ago, got the immediate itch and bought a bike within the week. Used but very clean. 2001 Beta Rev3 270 for 2200 What a cool bike.

If anyone can point me in the direction of newbie techniques/methods so I do not pick up any bad habits, I would appreciate it. I was a AA rider in HS so I am hopping I get it,,,, Hmmmm maybe not, quite a specialized ride!! WOW

I am also looking for a wiring diagram and actually an owners manual for the Rev-3. any help?? Thanks and I look forward to chatting!!

Hendog

Sorry guys , I am talking in US dollars.not quid/pounds or what ever you call it. That is a good buy here in the US. Thanks for the offer on the pants , I ll pass.......Ha ha!!!

Thanks for the note!!!!

Lato

Hendog

Thats very good mate, plenty of people cant do that after years, now riding over stuff is the key along with hills and cambers, not much point in hopping if you cant get up a hill or over some rocks. Sounds a good price in dollars :banana2: thought you were from over here sorry.

Edited by The Addict