3d Trials Club Picnic And Ride Oneonta August 9&10

Just a quick reminder 3D trials club annual picnic and ride.Saturday and sunday August 9&10 Oneonta,N.Y..There wiill be a bicycle trials saturday afternoon,followed by some kind of motorcycle special test.This is usually some kind of timed race and break the balloon at the end to stop the clock always a lot of fun.There will be lots of food,entertainment and the pool will be open.So come on out and have a good time!!!Hope to see all are club members for this one.JR

Brian,Dan was up a couple of weeks ago and rode in one of our club events.It was funny because there where five of us riding the intermediate line .And I think we all where over 50yrs of age or close.But we had a great time riding until the rain came,thats another story.JR

Another 3D yearly picnic and weekend ride went well.Saturday bicycle trials was fun along with the special ballon race test for motorbikes.Good food and a pretty decent turnout of people for both days.Rick had some real fun sections even after the morning gully washer went thru dropping a couple of inches of rain.The puppet show around the campfire saturday nite was priceless.Rick will have the pictures up on the web site soon.See you in the woods,JR

Funny, I recognized the style more than anything else.

FYI, Dan lived with us and raced CZ's for us when we had a motorcycle shop.

I was a little fat kid then. I'm a big fat kid now!

I haven't seen him on a bike in over 30 years but I picked that out from

the way he rode back then.