Rl250.com Still In Business? Anyone Still Have A Suzuki Rl250?

fordiesel69

I guess this sums it up. Its a shame as it looks like it was a legit website, and the quality of work looked outstanding.

WARNING!! MATRIX MOTOR SPORT WWW.RL250.COM ARE NOT RESPONDING TO E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE AND ARE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION FROM ONE OF OUR MEMBERS IN CONNECTION WITH A LARGE SUM OF MONEY. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF MICHAEL McPETERS (PO Box 2411 Davenport Iowa 52809. Phone No.563-386-1563).

• 1 year later...

Don't know the circumstances, but I can only relate good experiences dealing with Michael at Matrix Motors. His parts are both affordable and excellent quality and he has been very good about responding to my technical queries, both by email and phone. I hope a good supplier isn't being burned!

• 1 year later...

Don't know the circumstances, but I can only relate good experiences dealing with Michael at Matrix Motors. His parts are both affordable and excellent quality and he has been very good about responding to my technical queries, both by email and phone. I hope a good supplier isn't being burned!

A friend sent him $2,000 for a bike that never arrived 4 years ago, Mr McP is still stringing my friend along that he may receive it.... Make up your own mind but if you have money to throw away or bikes and parts that don't arrive - throw it my way!!!