Mornin' All

rustandoil

Been looking through the posts on his forum, interesting stuff, I hope that I will be able to contribute a little.

A bit about me: Just bought my boy a Beta Rev50 a fantastic little machine!! took him with a friend to a fairly local practice area, he did really well, anyway due to the encouragement of this friend I have just bought myself a Sherco 250, this is my first trials bike after a 25 year break!! Yes I AM that old.....................

Rustandoil, theres a couple of places to go practicing near Chelt, Killkenny and Aggs Hill, small venues but legal and plenty to do. Scorpa 3 runs the Stratford upon Avon Trials Club and they have routes for everyone, theres also a practice area near Snowshill called Top Farm, think its a fiver to ride per day.

Thanks Addict, I drove past Killkenny on the way back from picking my bike up, was a bit tempted to have a look :rotfl: ...

Aggs hill, many hours of mis-spent youth up there! :P that's were I rode a motorbike for the first time, an old stripped down BSA Bantam that belonged to a friend, not sure about the legality up there though? and the main quarry is private :D .

Just looking up the Stratford club now, will go along to one of their trials and see what's what.

That practice area at Snowshill sound very interesting, I am on the north side of Cheltenham so that would be about 20 mins away, any further info' on the location? postcode?

Cheers :(