Hello, Just Joined From Norfolk

stalker

Hello, My name is Keith, I have recently discover the site so I thought I would introduce myself!

Is there anyone one on here living in Norfolk? I moved here (just north of Norwich) two years ago and Im now getting back into trials after 8 years. I was wondering if there were any local lads who maybe able to give me some pointers on the local scene? I am about to join Norwich Vikings MCC and have heard about the trials park near Lowestoft, was wondering about any other venues for practice. Also If anyone could tell me of any local trials dealers for spares, clothing etc.

If there is anyone in this area, it would be good to hear from you, as I dont have any biking friends around here ;) (sad old git that I am!)

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith,

my dad lives up your way in Reepham and I think there are a couple of others there too. There's a trial on next sunday at Corton I think its called so that might be worth a look for you. He's only just started riding again after I talked him into it, life's too short and all that, he's nearly 70, and I am coming up to do that trial with him. See you there if you fancy that, 4rt and white Scorpa 175.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the trial at corton, as I go on holiday that day!

Please let me know when you are up this way again for a trial and I will come and say hello.

Kind Regards

Keith