Quarry Cup Sept20-21

hensley

The Central regionals starts this weekend with the 35th annual Quarry Cup at Trenton Mo. I have heard that it is the longest existing 2 day in the U.S. 35 yrs straight without a miss Does anyone know any different? Ive attended in 1978 2005 2006 2007 and now 2008. A real good event and in what i think is a very nice a nice gesture they are giving a $25 per vehicle rebate to all out of towners. It doesnt cover all the extra gas cost but it helps, thanks MATT guys. This event in recent years has aways recieved rain but this year forecast is sunny and 20 percent. For Event Flyer click on

http://www.matt-trials.com/

The Central regionals starts this weekend with the 35th annual Quarry Cup at Trenton Mo. I have heard that it is the longest existing 2 day in the U.S. 35 yrs straight without a miss Does anyone know any different? Ive attended in 1978 2005 2006 2007 and now 2008. A real good event and in what i think is a very nice a nice gesture they are giving a $25 per vehicle rebate to all out of towners. It doesnt cover all the extra gas cost but it helps, thanks MATT guys. This event in recent years has aways recieved rain but this year forecast is sunny and 20 percent. For Event Flyer click on

http://www.matt-trials.com/

I think the first Ute Cup was held in 1970, but a year or two may have been missed. The Quarry Cup is a bunch of fun and MATT always takes good care of all the riders. If you haven't been, you really need to go.

Jon