Hello .. Ca ... Usa

corblmy

Hello,

New here to TC.

YEARS ago I rode "foot ups" is Australia ...LOTS of cars and motorcycles in many countries for LOTS of years ... now back into trials here in NOR CAL.

Great info here

Neat, welcome!

I was with the PITS bunch since the early 70's and President of the San Jose chapter when we had chapters in several cities, Redwood City, San Jose, East Bay, Sacramento, Coalinga etc. Great group of people and they put on great events. I've been out here in the Midwest for about 10 years now and am very active with the two clubs here in Oklahoma and if I can ever get some time off from helping at our Octobertest event, I'm going to sneak out there and ride the Geritol Trial some time. Tell everybody that Jon says hi and to take good care of you. Welcome to the TC forums.

Cheers.

Jon

Hi Jon ..

My first event is this Sunday at Bear Valley...

Hi will say "Hi" from you

I joined PITS in Dec of 1977 when I first moved here from South Africa.

We would meet at Castro Valley High School and still had property in Berkeley Hills.

But Road racing, long distance off road and enduro became my focus (for then).

I am lucky to be doimng this with one of my twin sons (23) soon the other may join us.

;)

Edited by corblmy

Hi Jon ..

My first event is this Sunday at Bear Valley...

Hi will say "Hi" from you

I joined PITS in Dec of 1977 when I first moved here from South Africa.

We would meet at Castro Valley High School and still had property in Berkeley Hills.

But Road racing, long distance off road and enduro became my focus (for then).

I am lucky to be doimng this with one of my twin sons (23) soon the other may join us.

;)

Bear Valley is a great place to ride. You and I have probably met before, a long time ago,

maybe up at Redwood Road. Welcome back! I attended the meetings at the High School

now and then.

Jon