Ryan Young Dvd

grahambaskin

Any RYP dealer or www.rypusa.com can hook you up. There is two training dvd's, one basic and the other is advanced.

Both are excellent! I don't compete anymore (my club doesn't have a Grouchy Old Phart class) but I have both of Ryan's DVDs as they have been very helpful for me in that I like to take the new riders out at our events and help them get started. Ryan is that rare combination of top level rider and good teacher that can analyze what he is doing and communicate it in an understandable manner. His teaching style is easy to relate to and he's fun to watch because he always looks like he's having fun.

Jon

both are really good

the 1st is for intro riders all the way up

2nd is geared for people who have already mastered the 1st and are looking for more advanced techniques but i bet everyone can get something out of the second dvd

what i did is watch them a couple of times then start off with the basic tecniques and spend a day on each

watch the dvd explination and then go practice it for a few hours and it really helped

got mine from www.rypusa.com

Cheers guys i will get this. i see prices of around 33 pounds would this be right or is this a rip off.

I just checked on Ryan's website and each video is going for $49.95 here, which does not include shipping and handling, so the 33 pound price seems in the ballpark, considering they need to be shipped over the pond.

It does seem kinda pricey, but it's a top-level Trials school you can refer to as many times as you want and if you're just starting out, my guess is that it will end up being a bargain due to all the parts you won't have to buy when you don't fall off.....:thumbup:

Jon