Pre 65 Scottish

faz

The P65 Scottish will be held on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd May. The route won't be decided until much nearer the time, but is unlikely to change drastically from previous years. As for accommodation, your best bet on that score is to check out the local Tourist Board who will be able to provide you will all sorts of info.

Enjoy!

Not that this question has been asked before, but is that your ass in the avitar :thumbup:

I am led to belive it is the rear end of one Steve Colley, God knows why a Highland 'Lassie' (that's Scots for Girlie) would use a male photo as an avitar? :)

But there you go... :o

Big John

I am led to belive it is the rear end of one Steve Colley, God knows why a Highland 'Lassie' (that's Scots for Girlie) would use a male photo as an avitar? :)

But there you go... :o

Big John

I am led to believe that said ar$e belongs to a certain Mr Raga ( why does ar$e spring to mind again.) Mrs Slapshot and Highland Lassie have had a long email discussion on this topic in the past .... women :thumbup:

Oops, sorry I was led to believe it belonged to Steve Colley!

I'd have thought you'd have been quite familiar with that - isn't Mrs Moffat an avid fan of Mr Colley?!

As to why it's there, I can't even remember, but it's staying purely due to the amount of pee-taking opportunities that it lends itself to. :thumbup: