C15 Kickstart Shaft

oceanvibe

Never worked on one of these bikes before and I need to take out the kickstart shaft to see what is wrong with it. Are there any pit falls when stripping it or tips on how to go about it. Will I be able to get it out by just removing the casings or do I have to split the motor ! Thought it might be an idea to ask before getting the tools out.

Any info would be great.

Available from C&D and Draganfly (use their website for the parts drawings but buy elsewhere - I think their contribution is excellent but I dont see why I should pay extra to cover the cost of their website).

Contradicton - having read your post they will be less enthushiastic to put all the time, money and effort into their site for no return.

Agreed. But in the early days of the internet information was a lot easier to get hold of. There are more and more restrictions to the free availability of information. You have to pay to join many sites before you can even ask a question. Nobody wants to spend resources on creating a fabulous website with no return, but it has to be tempered with the longer term picture.