Regs For The Pre 65 Scottish

gazer

Thank for that big john, Iam thinking of riding 500t norton that was ridden in the scottish in 1947 by jack blackwell, i have a picture of him and the bike at the start in 47, my farther(John Wright) rebuilt it some years ago, we allways thought it would be nice to bring it back to the event it was made for , cheers Gary

Gary, good luck with riding the Norton next year. I have ridden a 500t in Scotland most years since 1986 and its not getting any easier as I think Big John will agree.

Notron, I agree with you 100%, if I get a ride next year, I will be switching to BSA. That's the Matchless officially retired from competition!

I have to admire your ability to get a 500T Norton round as you have done for many years and I hope many years to come!

Best wishes,

Big John

sorry for not getting back our internet as been down for over a week, i know it will be a hard getting the 500t round, just thought it would be good to get the bike back to scotland, i dought if i can ride it as well as jack blackwell in 47 as i ride a 200 beta most the time, dont have to tell you guys how different they are

cheers Gary