Honda Tlr125

greeves

Hi: I have changed one of my old Bultacos for this little toy; a TLR125 Honda. It is road registered and works quite well, it has all the original lights etc. etc.

Any of you have an owners manual or any info about the bike??? I know nothing about it. It looks there where not saled in Spain, and here there is nothing about it available.

Looks like the tl150 tripper with a one peice seat unit

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...m%3D1%26hl%3Den

Ho yes, thank you, it is exactly that bike. The owner sent me a box with the long seat inside, lights and all the original parts you can see in this photo taken from the link you posted.

Now let me see if I can find usefull information for it

Ah yes, a departure from our friend 'El Puma'. Normally he turns out very special 'explosive' Bultacos and Montesas, I have not seen a Honda by 'El Puma' before!

Big John

In fact this is the first one he has made. Here everibody said Puma Racing was very good with 2 stroke but useless with the 4 strokes. I know he has built this one to shut some mouths......

Now he has a queue of Honda owners outside his place.

Belive me the sound of that bike is so deep, so different, I think it is the nicest trials bikes sound I have heard (If a trials bike