Ttc Youth Week Comes Home

eric23

I had an opportunity to ride with 2 youngsters who participated in the TTC youth nationals and training week. You could see the improved riding technique and confidence of these boys. A tip of my hat to the TTC and all who made it possible. Your efforts are already bearing fruit, and will go a long ways towards developing a solid base of riders in the future.

Hey thanks Eric,

hearing stuff like that makes my day! The week long camp was a big hit, and you can bet we'll be doing it again. Next summer will be the 6th annual youth nationals, hard to believe it has been 6 years.

regards,

Dan Brown

We plan to offer to host a national in April, if that works out to be the opening rounds I cannot say. Nothing is decided until the NATC meeting on Oct. 22-24. FL or So. Calif., or TX sometimes offer to do a national in March, but TTC is at it's best in early April. Flowers & dogwoods are blooming, there is water in the streams but usually not too much, and temps are usually just about perfect. Like the Masters golf tournament in Augusta which has a long tradition, maybe we'll get something like that going with trials.

We'll be doing the Trials Training Days event again, probably on March 19/20 but pending how the nationals schedule works out. Easter weekend is March 26/27 and needs to be avoided in scheduling.

regards,

Dan