Seen One In The Flesh!

postmanpat

Haven had one at an Eboracum trial today,didn't look too bad,until you looked closely,pinholes in the dull ali swing arm,ropey welds.The guy said it was a proto,and that 125,250 and 280 will be in stock next month :unsure:

Did it look like the prototype. as far as anyone knows there has only ever been the one bike, so perhaps this is one of a pre production run? was it new?

Quite a few reasons I guess HAM2. Firstly coz for some unknown reason I've always not wanted to follow trends ..guess thats what drew me to trials in the first place, when alot of my mates were going road-racing. Also coz I lived in China for 10 years and would kind of like to support their first venture into trials bikes, although I suppose one could say that its not totally Chinese in that its a Spanish company isnt it?

Would be kind of cool to be the one to buck the trend and try something new eh?..I guess there'l be plenty that might say thats a bit mad, but only time will tell..maybe it will be really good?

Quite a few reasons I guess HAM2. Firstly coz for some unknown reason I've always not wanted to follow trends ..guess thats what drew me to trials in the first place, when alot of my mates were going road-racing. Also coz I lived in China for 10 years and would kind of like to support their first venture into trials bikes, although I suppose one could say that its not totally Chinese in that its a Spanish company isnt it?

Would be kind of cool to be the one to buck the trend and try something new eh?..I guess there'l be plenty that might say thats a bit mad, but only time will tell..maybe it will be really good?

Hmm,maybe? Ta!

I spotted 1 in Spain last weekend so that's 2 Xispa's seen on the same weekend,it was parked in the middle of a pack of old Fantic's,i know the Fantic's was for sale not sure about the Xispa, did'nt realy take alot of notice of it.