Cabrianes Classic Trial 2008

bilc0

What can i say Javier,Cabrianes is a Classic Trial in every way,Like Robregordo,Cabrianes has all the passion and atmosphere a Classic Trial should have.All the Brit's that have done Robregordo will know what i mean.

Hopefully i can return next year to give Cabrianes another bash.

A big Thank You from me to:-Javier,Carlos Bosch,Sotobike crew and Mick Andrew's and Co for making me feel welcome,and also everyone there that helped me out during the weekend and not forgetting Victor Martin from MotoCat who gave me a lift back to the Airport on the sunday evening.

Motoclub Baix Bergueda,Respect.

All The Best.

Steve. :unsure:

Edited by bilc0

Ha ha ha.

Hi Lee.

The Pushtaco opp's i mean the Bultaco greaves leant me lost it's spark before i could trash it,now a broken down Bultaco in Spain with so many montesa's flying about is'nt a good situation to be in :-) and sure enough a squadron of montesa's came up from behind and thought it was a good idea to stop and take the Pee,after i explained it was'nt my bike they helped,but could'nt be mended,so it was time to push the pushtaco back up the long steep hill. :unsure:

Bilco dude don't mock the tacos, I have seen you beating your fantic in Robregordo! Don't know who lent you the bike, but I hope it was not an ignition problem, they should have junked the fesmo kit and installed some electronic ignition.

I hope it was not an ignition problem, they should have junked the fesmo kit and installed some electronic ignition.

Hi Man.

Javier very kindly lent me the taco,i know he had someone fit a very expensive electronic ignition to the machine aweek before Cabrianes so he would be assured the bike would'nt let me down,so needless to say Javier was very upset with the fact that the breakdown of the ignition spoilt my day.It was a shame as the bike was working very well up until that point.

I think Bilc0 is what we know in Spain as a "Gafe".

Gafe = Somebody that; machine he touches, machine that will break down seriously soon for shure :unsure::):):D:lol::lol::lol:

In Motocat forum there is a post with lots of pics from Cabrianes 2008, even a pic about the condition of my left hand in the race (the perfect excuse for not winning)..............

http://motocat.mforos.com/1122504/7812342-...ianes-08/?pag=8

I think Bilc0 is what we know in Spain as a "Gafe".

Gafe = Somebody that; machine he touches, machine that will break down seriously soon for shure :):):D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In Motocat forum there is a post with lots of pics from Cabrianes 2008, even a pic about the condition of my left hand in the race (the perfect excuse for not winning)..............

http://motocat.mforos.com/1122504/7812342-...ianes-08/?pag=8

Hola Greeves man.

At last you have come back from the beach.

Thanks for the link,some very nice pic's there.

:unsure:

• 3 weeks later...