Hola From Colorado!

judson

Hello all,

I have been lurking on here for a while (I may have had an ID at one time but can't remember) and had abandoned trials for a couple of years. Well I am trying to get back to task. I miss trials and trials people.

I am not a strong rider but eagerly look forward to getting bikes for me and my oldest. My youngest already has an Oset 16" and learning to ride.

We live in Northern Colorado and will ride a few events with RMTA and WMTA in '09 if we can find a couple bikes at a reasonable price.... lol

Take care!

-Judson

Hello all,

I have been lurking on here for a while (I may have had an ID at one time but can't remember) and had abandoned trials for a couple of years. Well I am trying to get back to task. I miss trials and trials people.

I am not a strong rider but eagerly look forward to getting bikes for me and my oldest. My youngest already has an Oset 16" and learning to ride.

We live in Northern Colorado and will ride a few events with RMTA and WMTA in '09 if we can find a couple bikes at a reasonable price.... lol

Take care!

-Judson

Lots of good stuff to ride there, get to know your clubs and enjoy, no pressure! :D

Lots of good stuff to ride there, get to know your clubs and enjoy, no pressure! :D

I was part of both RMTA and WMTA when I rode before, they are both great clubs, super friendly. The only problem there is that the comps are usually 3+ hours each direction. Historically RMTA has only held one event north of I-70 and WMTA does most of theirs up near Casper.

I know of a few places to ride near where I'm at..... Left Hand Canyon (in PRB) Couple trials in Redfeather and then the seasonal Pawnee....I may need to buy some land that is unbuildable due to rocks... lol

Thanks man! No pressure felt! ;)

Judson,

I moved to Casper from Pampa, TX in May of this year. I got to ride most of the WMTA events. WMTA is a great group. We had lots of riders from Colorado come up to several of our events. We really enjoy the folks from Colorado. So haul up your tent or drag up your trailer and come join us. We will all have a great time.

Doug Wilson

WMTA

Judson,

I moved to Casper from Pampa, TX in May of this year. I got to ride most of the WMTA events. WMTA is a great group. We had lots of riders from Colorado come up to several of our events. We really enjoy the folks from Colorado. So haul up your tent or drag up your trailer and come join us. We will all have a great time.

Doug Wilson

WMTA

Hey Doug!

Count me in!.... I am looking for bikes right now... I would like to buy 2 but the oldest and I may need to share for a while...

Talk about a great group..... I showed up at an event in Torrington in 2002 (maybe '03) just to check out the scene. I met Fred Martinson and the whole group. They asked if I wanted to ride, but I didn't have any gear. They would have provided me a bike, helmet and boots for me to ride with, on the spot..... :D I had to decline as we had our 4 month old son with us, and not really set to spend a day there. How cool is that?!?

See you up there in '09

Judson

Judson,

Doug Wilson

WMTA

The RMTA and WMTA are a great bunch of people. I trailered my bikes out in August for the Ute Cup and checked sections morning and afternoon sessions, both days and loved it! You won't find a nicer group to ride with or a more beautiful area to ride in. I guarantee you will be glad to be a part of them.

Jon