First Trail

mattya

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE ACTUAL BEGINEERS COURSE AS HORSFORTH USUALLY RUN QUITE A FEW COURSES AND THE BEGINNERS IS NORMALY NICE AND EASY, MAIN THING IS TO ENJOY IT AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRIALS

LOOK OUT FOR BRADFORD & DISTRICT TRIALS AS THEY ALSO RUN A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR BEGINEERS WHICH THE 2009 SERIES SHOULD BE STARTING FAIRLY SOON

have a look at there website www.horsforthtrials.co.uk the trial on sunday states easy,which normally means clubman 50/50 which is a mixture of clubman and hard course, and hard course(experts) so it could be a little on the hard side for your first trial, it doesn't state that there is a beginners course.

as its your first taste of trials comp's i woudn't recommend it as it might put you off entering again, but go along and ask the organisers if it would be suitable

VERY CRUEL BUT TRUE,,,,,,EVEN NOW WITH NO BIKE HE WALKS THE SECTION AND STILL GETS A FIVE B)

Ho, ho ho

The only 5's I ask for are at the SSDT and I don't mind admitting that at all. You've still got time to get your entry in, let's see how you do up there... ;)

Edited by Kinell

Ho, ho ho

The only 5's I ask for are at the SSDT and I don't mind admitting that at all. You've still got time to get your entry in, let's see how you do up there... ;)

first day at the ssdt would kill me and they wouldnt have enough room on the score sheet for all my fives :P never mind 6 days you seen me ride!!!! if people think you are bad god knows what they would think of me B)